Tuesday 31 December 2013

Sellebrity Charity Football Match, Selhurst Park - November 2013

Should had written this blog entry last month when it was still fresh in my mind, but been so busy, it is only now that I have got round to it, so this will be quick and straight to the point and mainly my photos!

Have been wanting to go a celebrity football match for many years now, so when the opportunity came up to go at the club I support I was not going to pass it up. Despite tickets having been on sale for a few weeks by that point, I managed to get two seats at the front of the block, giving us a great view of the game and a perfect position to meet the celebs at the end of the match.

Highlights: Danny from McFly attempting to join in with the Crystals during their performance, Shane Ritchie nicking a set of Pom Poms as the teams took to the field and Danny from McFly scoring loads of goals! It was overall a damn good and at some points, funny match. Definitely something I would like to go to again.

Celebs met:










No comments:

Post a Comment