Sunday 23 March 2014

Blog Your Heart Out

This is obviously a blog entry that strays from my usual entries but I have been tagged by Rilly to do this. Seems about time I gave everyone an understanding as to why I blog what I do! So bear with me as I attempt to answer these few questions!

Who/What encouraged you to start blogging?
I started this blog due some rude comments made about me on Facebook. Someone, who I sadly now longer speak to, had said I met celebrities for the sake of meeting of them and another person, who I am still friends with and did apologise for the comment, called me a stalker. I wanted to be able to share my experiences without fear of being criticized and so I started this blog where I was able to share more than I had before.

How did choose what topics to blog about?
Well it was quite simple to decide as the blog was designed specifically for me to share my experiences of meeting celebrities. I have two other blogs, one dedicated to my photography and another that tends to get used when I feel the need to rant, but I rarely use that one. This one now includes entries about concerts and shows even if I don't meet anyone.

What is something most people don't know about you?
I am a very honest person so there is not much most people people don't know about me. The one thing most people don't know, and chances they would never believe, is I am actually quite shy and hate to be centre of attention. Obviously, once I get to know people then I am more confident and could chat anyone's ear off! Now if any of my friends or even my family are reading this, then all I can say is think back to when you first met me or when I was little, cos trust me I was and can still be shy!

What three words best describe your style?
Oh this is hard one to answer.......I think I would use the words, HONEST, PROUD AND HAPPY.

What do you love to do when you are not blogging?
Love photography, always have my camera with me on days out and special occasions. Love the theatre and music so whenever I can, I love to go and see a show in the West End or a concert at the O2. Obviously I love to meet celebrities. Otherwise I am busy studying for my degree in social sciences through the Open University or spending time with my husband and four children.

So that is that and now I need to tag somebody to do this, so I choose my dad, DaveAnn and the husband, Jon.


No comments:

Post a Comment