Friday 21 June 2013

Matthew Morrison, CD Signing London - June 2013

So like I said in my previous blog, I had plans to attend the CD Signing, which was today (21/6/13) at HMV Oxford Street in London. Rachael had not been able to attend the show for two reasons; first, no under 14's were allowed (she's nine) and secondly, even she was old enough, I could not afford two tickets!

I had already agreed to support my disabled friend, Tim, while we in there, taking his photo and whatever else he needed while we were meeting Matt. So luckily, it meant there was no need to rush up to London for once, as we would be the first to meet Matthew! So we met Tim at Oxford Circus and went for something to eat until it was time to head to HMV, where we found a much shorter queue than we were expecting and a few other disabled fans, some of whom Tim already knew (is there anyone you don't know Tim??).

Matthew came out to see the disabled fans before he headed up to the stage where the main signing takes place. He was just as lovely as he was the night before and remembered me and Tim. He was also very lovely to Rachael, taking the time to check the spelling of her name and telling her he liked her dress she was wearing even though it was her summer school uniform. Even better though was that he got down onto a bended knee when he had his photo taken with Rachael, which I know made her very happy!

Matthew Morrison is most definitely one of the nicest and generous celebrities I have ever met!


No comments:

Post a Comment